What should we talk
Books we are reading. I’m about to start Worldwalk by Steven Newman, a true story of a man who walked for four years Around the World!!!
@Tammy Lynn wish I could say I am reading, but lately, I have been using audible books. The latest one i am listening to is," The storyteller's secret", I have a feeling its going to be a tearjerker for sure!
That is still reading!
Top 5 favorite movies?
5) this one is a tie of "You've Got Mail" and "Shop around the corner" only because they are the same story with the best cast for both!
4) "42" I am a huge fan of baseball, and Henry Ford.
3) "Swing Kids", the one directed by Thomas Carter, Love the dance scenes and I love time piece movies of WWII.
2) "Bridges over Madison County", hey what can I say I am a sucker for a romance film that has Clint in it!!!!
1) "Pride & Prejudice" 2005 version, but let's just say the tv series with Collin Firth is the one I watched the most! lol but it doesn't count under this favorite genre. lol😉